There are many ways to finance your business and one-size doesn’t fit all! Being creative in financing your business, and securing the right kind of finance for your business, can be ‘make or break’ and lead to long to success or disastrous consequences. Attend this business workshop to better understand the different kinds of finance available and how to choose what is right for your business.
Alternative Sources for Finance
Don’t be restricted by traditional funding sources – a bank is not your only answer. Today, many more lending and funding options are available to help businesses of all types and sizes. Learn about the ones that might best suit your business’ situation.
- The importance of a business plan and financial planning
- How to determine what kind of finance is right for your business
- How to research the different sources of finance available
- What is crowdfunding? Invoice factoring? Venture?
- Equity versus debt finance – pros and cons
- Where to get further advice